Reflection on 2015 Goals
I’ve been putting this off. I had a bunch of goals that I posted publicly; of course, after a year, it’s only right I say how it went. Here goes.
I will admit that I am a bit apprehensive about this; thing did not go as well as I hoped. There are things I succeeded with, and things that I did not, and I find myself in a position of admitting that I failed to basically the entire world. But I think it is always better to look at the world for what it is, rather than how I wish it worked. I will however, give myself credit when credit is due.
As a reminder, these are the goals I set; we’ll be going through them one at a time.
- Keep Track of my Habits, and be serious about maintaining them
- Write 750 Words every day without a single failure
- Get a Job
- Continue to be frugal and track my money and spending.
- Write a novel of at least 50,000 words
- Get through my discrete mathematics book
Continue reading →